Join facilitator Tami Anderson, MS, MFTC and group participants in understanding the benefits of and establishing your own mindfulness practice.
Each week the group includes education about and practice of mindfulness techniques, yoga and guided meditation.
These weekly sessions are based on using Mindfulness, Yoga and Meditation to reduce stress and center oneself in their day to day life. Mindfulness has been shown to produce the following:
- Improved General Health
- Decrease Stress – Adaptive response to daily stressors, less avoidance and more approach coping
- Anxiety Reduction
- Depression – decreased depressive symptoms, step back from negative emotions
- Emotion Regulation – improved mood and increased ability to handle stress.
- Improved Focus and Cognition
- Better Sleep
- Enhanced ability to deal with illness, reduced symptoms of stress, enhanced vigor while relieving fatigue, decreased rumination and worry, increased quality of life
- Facilitates Recovery – enhanced post traumatic stress, increasing vigor and spirituality
Mindfulness Sessions on Zoom.
Dates & Times To Be Announced – Schedule Based On Member’s Availability.
4 Weeks – $125.
Text Tami for more information: 970-988-0645.